Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween 2010


This is being posted late because I never got around to it, but here are the Halloween costumes and outfits.
I only made the 2 Flairies and Batman. Cayden & Mia brought their own costumes and our friend of course brought hers as well.
For the Flairies I made tutu's, Fun Fur Jackets (to keep them warm) and painted their faces. I'm pretty sure this isn't what a "Flairy" looks like but I did what they wanted. Batman is a costume I made for Cayden last year. There are a few pieces missing ie: Batman's belt and arm bands, but Traver didn't care and he looked SO cute. We had to cut the sleeves off the costume just so lil chunker could get his arms in LOL

Photobucket

Trick or Treating was on Saturday in Magrath. Since the "real" Halloween is on Sunday, I made the kids all matching outfits for church. They are going to look back and hate me for this when they are older, but it's still cute to me and I can get away with it :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment