Monday, November 1, 2010

Keira's First Official Birthday Party Preparations


Keira is turning 5 on November 10th. She's also in Kindergarten so I thought this would be a good time to start doing the 'real' birthday parties - you know, the ones with all the screaming kids, colored icing all over my carpets, and treat bags!

I just did up her Hannah Montana party invitations that she will write her friend's names on when she gets home from school. Then I thought I better get the treat bags together now or its not going to happen.

Photobucket

So here's what we got in the bags:

Candy Necklace
Lollipop
Playdoh
Mini Pad of Paper
Crayons
Bouncy Ball
Noise Maker

It was a little tricky trying to not spend more money than I needed on gender specific stuff. Luckily the Dollarstore split most things in packages the amount I needed. One little boy is going to get a Tinkerbell pad of paper though but he will have Spiderman crayons.

No comments:

Post a Comment